The 5 key Principles of " Heart-Centered" Leadership
Key Principal no. 1:
- Words to live by are JUST WORDS unless you actually live by them.
Key Principal no. 2:
You are what you do.
- We acquire a particular quality by constantly acting in a particular way.
- We become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions. ( Aristotle)Key Principle no. 3:
- Everything you do counts
- Always act as if the whole world is watching, because it is!
- There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
- Integrity is not a 90% thing...either you have it or your don't ! ( Peter Scotese)Key Principle no. 4:
- The Golden Rule is still Pure Gold.
- Here is a Crash Course on doing what is right: Treat people the way you would like to be treated. Do unto others the way you would have them do unto you.Key Principle no. 5: Character is key!
- C ommitment
- H onesty
- A ccountability
- R espect
- A ttitude
- C ourage
- T rust
- E thics & Integrity
- R esponsiblity
Become a member of our Facebook Heart-Centered Leaders group
You can find our new " Fall 2022" workshop dates
on our website
Listen to the short video